General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. The user browsing this area accesses Peppernadlove, accessible through the url: www.pepperandlove.it. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site involves the acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 as amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
JMRT Group Srl Company
Venue: Via Savona 94, 20144 Milan VAT number: 10112480966
Registered with the REA, number MI-2506823
3. The activity is subject to an indicative concession SUAP n. _1685 and the competent Supervisory Authority is: SUAP of Monza.
4. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally considered accepted at the time of purchase.
5. You are invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms of Sale whose terms Pepperandlove reserves the right to change unilaterally and without any notice.
6. It is possible to use the site and then access products provided by the same and the purchase of these in the following languages:
Art. 2 - Subject matter
1. These General Terms of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Pepperandlove and do not regulate, on the other hand, the provision of services or the sale of products by persons other than
seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relevant instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; methods and times of return of the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Notice on the Right of Withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, subject to verification of the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the procedure for forwarding the online order is concluded. This will happen by clicking on the "Proceed to Purchase" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for his fulfillment.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the indications on the site and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Confirmation will in any case exempt Pepperandlove from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Pepperandlove of any change in their data at all time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates data that are not exact or incomplete or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Pepperandlove will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative shortcomings are remedied.
4. On the occasion of the first request to activate a profile by the user, Pepperandlove will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating your access to the Services and the only system suitable to identify the user that the acts carried out through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect against him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to sell them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Product availability
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must, however, be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation email, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the deletion of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, Pepperandlove will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment Pepperandlove became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Pepperandlove markets:
Lingerie, shoes, jewelry, sex toys, lubricating massage and gel oils, sexy dresses, erotic games, BDSM kits and items for BDSM.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.pepperandlove.it
Art. 7 - Method of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is a manifest error. The prices shown are VAT included.
2. In case of error Pepperandlove will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing the confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Pepperandlove will not be obliged to provide what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. Site prices are included in VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products are selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information required in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via: PayPal, Credit Card, BB transfer
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Pepperandlove carries out shipments throughout Italy, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Pepperandlove will only make deliveries tothe address provided at the time of purchasein an anonymous package and without declaring the content that will remain unknown even to the same courier.
3. Delivery is generally made within 1-3 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated timelimit at the time of selection of the deliverymethod. For non-stock products at the time of purchase, an indicative delivery date will be provided that may be modified due to force majeure.
4. If it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the depot. In such a case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date at 0399468729.
6. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the resolution, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 7 days from the date of termination of the contract. The resulting transport
from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
8. The shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser and shall be explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9 - Passage of risk
1. The risks related to the products will be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this were to take place at a later date.
Art. 10 - Commercial warranty and compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defects in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian legislation.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer or is any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity, this guarantee shall be valid provided that the defect occurs within 12 months of the date of delivery of the products; that the buyer lodges a formal complaint about defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the latter; the online return form is successfully filled in.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract in respect of the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne bythebuyer.
5. The return must be made including all the components of the product supplied and the defect must be highlighted by sending an email to email@example.com explaining the reason for the malfunction and return.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the 14-day period pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with only one order and delivered separately, the 14-day period shall run from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Pepperandlove by explicit declaration, which may be transmitted by registered mail A/R to:
Via Savona 94, 20144 Milan.
The user may also indicate the will to withdraw, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, Part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods must be sent back to: JMRT Group Srl,
Via Camillo Prampolini 7, 20900 Monza (MB)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, excluding any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods have been received or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods back.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that Pepperandlove's services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will perform the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by wire transfer, and
if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the making of the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
1. By using the site, you authorize the processing of your personal data. This information also applies to article 13 of EU Regulation No 2016/679, which relates to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data.
2. The data controller is Giovanni Mazzullo.
3. Responsible for the processing, appointed by the owner, is Giovanni Mazzullo.
4. The data will be processed at JMRT Group Srl, Via Camillo Prampolini 7, 20900 Monza (MB).
5. The data processing takes place exclusively electronically, through tools and COMPUTER media to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. Stored information is protected from unauthorized access.
6. The data provided by users regarding purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated shall be treated.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the same data to third-party payment, shipping service providers as well as informational contacts about the activities and services of the site, commercial offers of affiliated companies and business partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes referred to for the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the related payment is necessary for the conclusion itself as well as for the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing has the consequence of the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services of offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to processing for commercial communications purposes is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing may result in the user being unable to receive such additional services.
10. You are always entitled to have your data updated, rectified or integrated, the deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed , the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated,
except where such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. You have the right to object, in whole or in part to the processing of personal data concerning you for legitimate reasons, even if they are relevant to the purpose of collecting and processing personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12. You may also revoke at any time your consent to the processing of your data previously given to Pepperandlove.
13. All rights provided for in EU Regulation 2016/679 may be exercised by the user, writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. On the first visit the user will be invited to choose their own language and will offer the possibility to save the language of preference. For this purpose, the user authorizes the use of the identification codes so-so cookies, i.e. small files sent from his internet server and registerable on the hard disk of the user's computer.
15. The hard drive collects information about the user's language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used for the purpose of preventing the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the type of browser of the user.
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this shall in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information may be sent by e-mail to the following address email@example.com, by telephone at the following telephone number: 0399468729, and by post at the following address:
JMRT Group Srl,
Via Camillo Prampolini 7, 20900 Monza (MB)
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, subject to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the buyer's habitual country of residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes concerning and/or arising from them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 10/08/2020.