1. By using the site, you authorize the processing of your personal data. This information also applies to Article 13 of EU Regulation No 2016/679,
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data.
2. The data controller is Giovanni Mazzullo.
3. Responsible for the processing, appointed by the owner, is Giovanni Mazzullo. 4. The data will be processed at Via Camillo Prampolini 7, 20900 Monza (MB).
5. The data processing takes place exclusively electronically, through tools and COMPUTER media to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. Stored information is protected from unauthorized access.
6. The data provided by users regarding purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated shall be treated. 7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the same data to third-party payment, shipping service providers as well as informational contacts about the activities and services of the site, commercial offers of affiliated companies and business partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes referred to for the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the related payment is necessary for the conclusion itself as well as for the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing has the consequence of the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services of offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to processing for commercial communications purposes is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing may result in the user being unable to receive such additional services.
10. The user, in is always entitled to have his data updated, rectified or integrated, the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed , proof that the transactions have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been disclosed or disseminated, except where such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. You have the right to object, in whole or in part to the processing of personal data concerning you for legitimate reasons, even if they are relevant to the purpose of collecting and processing personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12. The user may also revoke at any time the consent to the processing of his data previously given to Automazioneshop.
13. All rights provided for in EU Regulation 2016/679 may be exercised by the user, writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. On the first visit the user will be invited to choose their own language and will offer the possibility to save the language of preference. For this purpose, the user authorizes the use of the identification codes so-so cookies, i.e. small files sent from his internet server and registerable on the hard disk of the user's computer.
15. The hard drive collects information about the user's language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used for the purpose of preventing the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the type of browser of the user.